BE WELL supports children’s immune systems (10 x 2g sachets per carton)
For centuries elderberries have been a winter companion. They have a beautiful reddish-purple colour.
BE WELL is a targeted blend of elderberry, Vitamin C, D, Zinc and Selenium. Plus Vitamin D which helps support the normal function of the immune system.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN
- WITH VITAMIN C, D, ZINC AND SELENIUM
- GREAT TASTING BERRY
BE WELL can be taken throughout the year, we love it before the start of a new school term and whenever our children are looking for a little extra support for their immune systems
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D from algae
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS OR SWEETENERS. NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES OR ARTIFICIAL COLOURS. MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. VEGAN.
Vitamins C + D
Use one sachet per child each morning. Keeps defences high, and helps speed recovery. Just mix powder with 100ml of water to drink. Suitable for children 3 years up Age 3-14: one sachet (2g), Age 14 plus: two sachets (4g). Do not exceed 4 doses per day.
Corn maltodextrin, Baobab fruit powder, Elderberry fruit extracts, Acerola cherry powder, Blackcurrent fruit extracts, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Rice hull silica (Nu Flow), Ascrobyl palmitate (Vitamin C), Sunflower lecithin, Sweetener:Steviol glycosides, Zinc citrate, Antioxidants (Citric acid, Sodium ascorbate, Tocopherol rich extract), Bulking agent (Dicalciu, phosphate), Corn syrup solids, Emulsifier (Acacia gum), Medium chain triglycerides, Anti-caking agent (Sodium dioxide), Cholecalcipherol (Vitamin D3 from algae), L-Selenomethionine (Selenium).
Allergen Information: May contain Nuts.
• ALLERGEN INFORMATION
May contain nuts. Traces of cherry stones may be present.
Not suitable for children under 3 years. In the event of fever or any other persistent condition, consult a healthcare professional. Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
• Plastic free, sustainably produced and treading lightly on the planet. We care about our footprint.
• Carton and sachets are 100% recyclable.
• Keep your kids well and help others eat better: 5% of all profits go to the Alexandra Rose Charity, providing fresh fruit and veg to low income families
• £3 = one child for a week in fruit and vegetables, so buying a carton is giving fresh fruit to families without.