Summery fresh and super fast to whizz together, this is just as great warm with pitta as it is cold the next day with carrots and cucumber. Make the most of the broad bean harvest they're not here that long and they taste so great with a little love and some added sweetness from the peas.
- 1 Cup Broad Beans, blanched for 5 minutes
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen, blanched for 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup soft goat's cheese (or coyo)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs of mint, roughly chopped
- Chilli Flakes for those who like!
Place all the ingredients, except the olive oil and mint leaves, into the small bowl of a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste. Drizzle in the olive oil, and add mint leaves.
Serve with pitta, crudite, on quail's eggs as a canapé or in a sandwich! Keeps in a jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.