There are many of these around, but I always tinker with them, and this is my all time favourite that's zesty and bright but juicy and creamy too. Takes no time to make and one of this things you can NOT buy in a pot again after tasting the difference when it's fresh.
Mash the avocadoes with a fork until broken down but not smooth, it’s best with some chinks and lumps as texture.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with tortillas, in tacos, in lettuce wraps, with EVERYTHING!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 lime juices and half the zest
- 1 small red onion (1/2 big one) chopped finely
- Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped leaves, stems finely sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Big pinch sea salt flakes
- (1/2 red chilli finely sliced optional fiery extra!)